"The Voice of Wyoming's Construction Industry"
WYO JOBS PIPELINE ESTABLISHED FOR ENERGY WORKERS
WCC MEMBERS NOW HAVE SPECIAL ACCESS TO RECRUIT WORKERS
A web-based pipeline has been created that allows WCC members to easily search for workers based on specific job skills and/or location.
WCC members will have basic contact and skills information so that they may contact workers directly. The instructions below details the steps you should take to find your next employee.
If you have any questions, or require technical assistance please contact: Brian Foster at (307) 777-4485
Wyoming Jobs Pipeline:
Contractor Access Instructions
- Click on the following link or open a web browser and enter the following link in the address bar. https://webapp.dot.state.wy.us/ao/f?p=JOBINTERESTRESULTS
- Once the login page appears, insert WCC’s unique password: (contact WCC for your password)
- Workers can be located based on job specific skills and/or location.
- Click the checkbox in front of any knowledge/experience needed to find workers with a specific skill.
- Type the city name or a portion of the city name into the “City” text box to find a worker from a specific city.
- If no boxes are checked and the city is blank, the search will bring up all workers.
- Click the green “Search” button to search for workers.
- Scroll down to review the results of the search criteria selected. (The results will be displayed in the “Contact Information” section below the search section).
- Click the magnifying glass icon under the “Show” column to view all information about a worker.
- Click the red “Return to Previous Page” button to return to the previous page.
Click the red “Reset Search” button to clear all values from the form.